These 12 gluten-free baked goods recipes are some of the favorites on my blog and they all use King Arthur Gluten-Free Measure for Measure Flour. This flour makes gluten-free baking so much easier. No need to worry about adding xanthan gum or any weird ingredients. Easy and delicious recipes for cakes, cookies, muffins and quick breads are all on the list.
1. Gluten-Free Coffee Cake Muffins
2. Sweet, Fluffy Gluten-Free Cornbread
3. Gluten-Free Lemon Layer Cake
4. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
5. Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Muffins (Dairy-Free)
6. Fluffy, Moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes (Gluten-Free)
7. Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes (Dairy-Free)
8. Homemade Danish Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
9. Fluffy & Moist Gluten-Free Coconut Layer Cake
10. Gluten-Free Ginger Cupcakes (Dairy-Free)
11. Gluten-Free Chocolate Orange Loaf Cake
12. Moist and Fluffy Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Banana Bread
12 Recipes using King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour: Lemon Cake
- 2 1/2 c gluten-free flour blend* King Arthur Measure for Measure
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c sugar
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 c oil I prefer sunflower
- 4 eggs
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and line 2 round 8 or 9" cake pans.
- Zest the lemon and whisk into the oil and milk. Set aside, This will allow time for the lemon zest to give up its flavor to the liquid. I do this the night before I make the cake and store in the fridge.
- Whisk the all dry ingredients, except the sugar, together in a large mixing bowl.
- An electric mixer is not needed for this recipe. A silicone spatula and whisk are perfect tools.
- Beat the sugar with all of the wet ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Beat until the mixture is pale yellow and creamy.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 2 pans and bake 35-40 minutes for 8" layers and 30-35 minutes for 9" layers or until the top is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cakes in the pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove them from the pan and finish cooling on a wire rack.